Monday 13 July 2009

Wedding Photos Completed

I tool photos at a wedding yesterday (11th July) and I have now worked on all the photos to get them the way that I want them. The photo on the left is a very rare example of a photo with me in it as it was taken by my assistant. I like it because it is timeless. There are no vehicles or road markings. Alright I did tidy the road markings and there are TV aerials and a lampost, but it is almost timeless. The black and white gives it a dated look too.

I like the photo on the right because it is just before the bride and groom are going to make their entrance at the reception. There was a slight delay, they sat down and were having a conversation. I don't like to intrude but I have to take photos and I didn't know whether it was a private conversation, but as soon as I took it there were big smiles, They wanted that photo which makes it mean more to me. I'll show you my favourite photo of the day tomorrow.

Happy snapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment