Saturday 11 July 2009

Today's pre-wedding meeting

I had a pre-wedding meeting this evening (10th July) at Christ Church on Broadway in Morecambe.I happen to live on Broadway so it wasn't difficult for me to get there. It was a fine evening and in the few minutes that I had before the bride and groom got there I was able to take photos around the church.

I found that one of the best views of the church was taken from the middle of the main road. It may take a little longer than usual to take these photos! The photo on the left is the original and on the right is the photo after I manipulated it. The first thing I did was crop it. Then I tidied up the grass a little and then I disguised what was left of the road by putting in a little more grass.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment