Thursday 23 July 2009

Lighting makes the landscape

The weather was not good when I was travelling through the Lake District. I should say the weather was excellent if you like really heavy showers but I didn't see many walkers and for that matter there were very few cars. I did take photos of cloud moving across the tops of the mountain tops. I took one or two that I thought were very dramatic but when I looked at the photo there was little to see because it was so cloudy.

The lighting certainly does make the photo and when I got back to Morecambe I saw this view across the bay. I cropped it because at the top of the photo is very dark cloud. The foreground is interesting. You may be able to see the hundreds of birds. I didn't see them when I took the photo but I will be looking out for them next time.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment