Saturday 18 July 2009

Favourite Photos

A couple of months ago I wrote about some photos that I took of my daughter. I didn't include my favourite picture. I often write about my favourite photo at weddings and I often know when I am taking them that they are going to be my favourite of the day or at least a strong contender for that title.

This photo session only lasted twenty minutes and I didn't know which would be my favourite at the time. It was only later that I saw the detail of the bracelets and how they added to the photo that I made this photo my favourite of the day. It may be that if you lie down you get a different photo and maybe you relax more. There were a lot of good photos taken in a few minutes and the easy answer to taking a lot of good photos is to take a lot of photos.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment