Monday 6 July 2009

Photos through the generations

On the 31st March I introduced you to my grandson Connor. He is my son Tim's son and Tim is on the right. Apart from this text there are also 27 years between these two photos. I would have a picture of me and an Easter egg but they never lasted long enough with me for a photograph to be taken.

Of course there were no digital photos in 1982 but it is easy enough to scan the photo and save it digitally. At higher resolutions you can see imperfections in the photo and I have done a little tidying, but in print it doesn't look too bad. This is the basis for digital photo restoration. I would do a before and an after of Tim's photo but it looks so much more effective when photos are in a poor condition.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment