Wednesday 20 May 2009

Take more photos

I wrote yesterday about taking photos in a room with a black cloth background rather than a studio. It is an ordinary room. Now studios are better if you have more room and if you have more control over lighting, but a lot of the work can be done on computer.

We went through a few poses a few times with different clothes. Some clothes look better in print, and some expressions may be better the second or third time of asking. When I take photos of brides and grooms I tend to take the same poses with different backgrounds. It may be the second or third background gives the best photo. It really doesn't take long to take a set of photos but I remember some advice I was given a long time ago. All the top photographers take a lot of photos. They are bound to get one good one. Nowadays anyone can take a lot of photos. You too can take great photos.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment