Wednesday 19 August 2009

You'll have to wait for the backgrounds

After mentioning how many great backgrounds we found at the recent pre-wedding meeting, I have not shown you any. These two photos are both taken in the grounds of the venue for the reception. In the corner of the grounds there is a fabulous view of Longridge Fell. It's just that you can't see it from this photo. It doesn't matter - that's what the meeting is for. If we take the photo from the same point we will know that a third of the background is sky, a third wall, and a third is landscape. I know that I could move slightly and you would see the Fell. It might be worth it but there really is a lot of choice.

You can start to see the grounds on the right. I didn't find a weed in the lawn. There is such a variety of flowers, bushes and trees. Add to the list garden ornaments, lovely paths and a wonderful gazebo and you start to get the picture. In fact the building is so substantial that I don't know if you can call it a gazebo. I'll show you some photos after the wedding in September.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment