Friday 28 August 2009

Keep your fingers crossed

I can think of one exception, but almost always I get to a pre-wedding meeting with the bride and groom and we look at the possibilities for the photos. Now this background means something to them. It is their countryside so why not have a picture of it? All we have to do is stop the car between the church and the reception. It will only take a few seconds and I have not known car drivers have any problem with this. This photographer fits in with the wishes of the bride and groom. In fact everyone works together to make the day as special as possible.

What we can't control in this country is the weather. I should stop looking at weather forecasts as they are frequently wrong. I am keeping my fingers crossed for Sunday otherwise we will be taking the wet weather options.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment