Friday 25 September 2009

Sunderland Point Part Two

These are very similar photos to the ones I published two weeks ago. One difference is obvious, the second photo is sepia rather than monochrome, but I didn't go to Glasson Dock to make the photo sepia. I went because I was sure that the photo could be improved by taking the photo earlier in the day and by using a telephoto lens.

This time they are cropped to 6x4 instead of the panorama view that I published last time. I have put a little more contrast into the photo. In the sepia version I put a small vignette and finally there has been a little sharpening.

Well I used a telephoto as well as a tripod. I used the timer so that there was no camera shake from pressing the shutter. This must be the best possible photo that I could take. In fact there is still room for improvement. I didn't know it was going to be so windy! Maybe I'll get to Glassson Dock one more time.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment