Sunday 13 September 2009

Same pose, different photo

Today's wedding (12th August) was different for me because I didn't get home and print a photo and some fridge magnets. I try to race back with these gifts because I am so nice (well it is my best advertising as well). It was too far away to do this as the wedding was in Manchester. The advantages were that I could continue to take photos as soon as the meal had finished and I was given a meal as well!

The meal had just finished and I had ten minutes with the bride and groom. Although the pose may be similar to other photos of the day, this photo is more relaxed. It must be something to do with the evening. It was starting to get dark but as soon as you use flash in this type of light then it looks like all daylight has gone.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment