Saturday 5 September 2009

Cheapest and best advertising

The wedding last Sunday was not just a wedding but a Christening too. This couple do have other children but these are the main three people on the day. I hadn't thought about a thank you card. I know that brides and grooms may not use these photos as a basis for their thank you cards but even if they don't then they have another 6"x 4" photo which is made up of two photos that are 4"x 3".

Although I had forgotten about making up a card like this there is good news here. It meant that the couple could tell me which photos they wanted and the numbers needed. This also meant that I could get them printed for no extra charge. This may seem very generous but I don't know any advertising that is better or cheaper apart from word of mouth.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment