Wednesday 17 February 2010

You don't need to look at the camera

You don't have to be looking at the camera to take a good photograph. Here are two examples. On the left another photograph is being taken. I don't mind anyone taking a photo because it gives me a chance to take photos like this. Some photographers would object as they keep the copyright and there are so many good cameras around the guests can take excellent photos. I give copyright away so it doesn't matter who takes what.

On the left is the pose that I tend to take last at the signing of the register. Anyone can take their photo at this point and I stand back. On the right is a candid photo which are usually better than those that are posed. This is certainly one of my favourites from last Friday.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment