Tuesday 2 February 2010

Sepia and Monochrome

I like to take a couple of photos as the bride and groom walk down the aisle. I like it because there is a sense of relaxation following the formality of the ceremony and there is a less posed look because the bride and groom have to walk out and the guests just happen to be wherever they are.

I only ask brides and grooms if they will be in my blog and on my gallery page. I don't ask any of the guests so I hope this is alright with the one or two guests that you can identify in the background. If I am asked to take the photo of the blog then I will happily do so. It may look strange if there are any comments like yesterday because I don't think that I can remove the comments (although I have never tried).

Thanks to Bill for his comment yesterday. The photo on the right is because he mentioned b&w and the vignette is there because I thought it worked. It also serves to take the emphasis off any guest in the background.

Happy snapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment