Saturday 13 February 2010

Two wedding photos from yesterday 2

Yes I took photos at a wedding on Friday and a wedding on Saturday. I usually show classic shots of the bride and groom and I suppose these are no different although they are often looking at the camera. As with yesterday's photos I have already shown you how we prepared for these backgrounds. This one is quite rare because it shows both the church and the reception in the same photo.

There were no health and safety issues with either photo. They are both on the pavement in both photos, although I was stood in the road for the second, and I did get them to stand in the road for another photo.

I normally write a few blogs over the following few days for each wedding. In this case I will alternate photos from the two weddings.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment