Monday 22 February 2010

The Windmill

I know that in yesterday's blog I said that I would have to go back to London with an SLR and a tripod but I did get a lot of very good photos in a fairly brisk walk around London for an hour or two. That hour or so did include time for a couple of pints too.

Yes I know that there are a lot of better places to take a photo of the Windmill Theatre and I would have taken the photo from a different point if I had not been confined to a flat surface. I would have gone to the front of the theatre but even from this sort of angle I would have made sure that the bright white light was not as close to The Windmill sign. I am not keen on the prominence of the mini cab sign but overall the picture isn't bad. I have just taken a trip to Edinburgh and you will be pleased to know that I did carry a tripod and an SLR around Auld Reekie.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment