Wednesday 10 February 2010

Highlight the fog

This photo was taken on the same walk as the photos seen in Sunday's blog. If this had been a wedding photograph then the ground would probably have been tidier. I would have removed the twigs and leaves if it had been important.

I like the idea of a familiar scene looking unfamiliar. I like the idea of taking photos in different weather conditions. We have already had plenty of opportunities to take photos of snow this year. You have to take care with rain to protect your camera. Wind isn't brilliant because it affects the stability of the camera and sunshine can be too bright.

As for these photos I have done a similar conversion to Sunday. The photo on the right has an increased contrast and is monochrome. I prefer the increased contrast as I think it highlights the difference between foreground and background and so highlights the fog.

No comments:

Post a Comment