Tuesday 16 February 2010

Good old blurring

I like to go back to the evening reception at weddings so that I can take a few more photos including the first dance. This photo on the left is typical of the photos that I take. Everyone has their cameras and they can take this photo too but take another look at the photos and you will see that the background is blurred. Now everyone may be paying complete attention to the bride and groom.

When I put photos on the blog or on the gallery page of my website at www.gradwellphotography.co.uk I always ask permission. You will see that occasionally there are photos of groomsmen or others apart from the bride and groom. I have asked permission but the blurring in these photos saves me asking all the guests. Good old blurring.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment