Monday 8 February 2010

One of the poses

Here is a photo from yesterday's pre-wedding meeting. At these meetings we get an idea of the agenda for the day and there is also a chance to go through some of the poses. I mention a few different poses including this one and for each pose I usually take photos. This saves me working on the computer if there are eyes closed, and if there are then there is a very similar photo from which I can open the eyes. Fortunately this is fairly rare. For the main group photo I take three - well there are more people who could close their eyes.

The only difference in these two photos is that colour has been converted to monochrome. Apart from going through some poses, the purpose of yesterday was also to look at the backgrounds. You can hardly see any of the background here but I will show you what can be done with backgrounds tomorrow.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment