Thursday 22 October 2009

Photo manipulation is everywhere

Following yesterday's blog I thought that I should set the record straight. The sun always shines in Morecambe and to prove it here is a photo from 21st October. Alright it does rain occasionally but the weather always seems better than the forecast and it is often sunny in Morecambe but clouds may be seen in the background over the Lake District hills.

I mentioned that in yesterday's photo I had sharpened and brought out the colour a little. I have done neither today so you can't compare like with like. Even if I had made exactly the same changes on the computer there is a difference in the camera. Today's photo was taken with a "natural" setting on the camera. Yesterday's had a "vivid" setting. Even if you don't think that you have manipulated a photo I'm afraid that you have. Manipulation is everywhere.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment