Thursday 8 October 2009

Isn't technology amazing?

This is a similar viewpoint to yesterday's photos. The orange building remains prominent even though it is a long way in the distance. The detail in digital photography never ceases to amaze me. You can see the terraced houses which are near the new orange flats. I have blurred out the registrations of the first two cars but didn't need to for the third car. This saves embarrasment for the cars as they are shy little things.

I remember when digital cameras were just starting to get better than film cameras. A friend showed me his new digital SLR at a rugby match. I have to say that I saw no significant difference until I saw his photos on the computer, and now technology is so much better.

I stood at the crossroads and snapped away. Just think of the improvement if I had used my tripod. By the way, I have left the road markings in today.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment