Sunday 4 October 2009

You don't need ideal circumstances

I took this photo a few weeks ago. we have not had a good summer and although the sky is blue it was quite cold and very breezy. I did not have a tripod. In fact I didn't even have an SLR. I took this with a copact and my ususal technique is to place the camera on somewhere flat and use a timer to avoid blur from the shutter release. On this occasion I held on to the camera because of the wind.

I converted to monochrome and made a tighter cropping to avoid a lot of the foreground which has little of interest. I did straighten out the photo on the computer because the surface wasn't flat, but this photo shows that it doesn't take ideal circustances and an expensive camera totake good photos.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment