Monday 8 June 2009

Photos within Photos

I was taking photos at a wedding today. It was at one of my favourite churches, Morecambe Parish Church. I also went to the homes of the bride and groom to take some photos of the preparations.

The photo on the left shows the context. The bride is being helped into her dress. The photo on the right is the same photo. I can't instruct brides to look like this. She is trying to see what is going on but you would never know this if you just saw this photo.

I amended this photo a few times. You can always tell when I like a photo because you also get a black and white version or a sepia version or there may well be a vignette added which is usually white for weddings. The point here is that sometimes there is an excellent photo within a photo.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment