Saturday 6 June 2009

Outdoor options are better

If you look back a few days you will see some photos of Arnside. They were taken last Sunday. We had a lovely weekend and there were quite a few people at Arnside, mostly in the pub but some were on the sand in the estuary.

I am sure that anonymity remains with this photo. Even if you knew the person you would not recognise them from the photo. They were dots almost on the horizon in the full photo. Wouldn't it be much better if you knew them or if it were you. Even better if you could recognise yourself and your dog.

This is what I try to do with brides and grooms. Take their photo from a distance but have a background that is relevant to the wedding. I have a wedding on Sunday and the forecast is not so good. I do hope I can get outdoor photos but we may have indoor group photos. I have my fingers crossed for good weather. You can get great indoor photos but it is much better to have an outdoor option.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment