Friday 19 June 2009

A few minutes can make a big difference

This photo of The Platform in Morecambe has been taken from the top of the Midland Hotel. As a bonus it is during the 'golden hour' - see previous blogs.

I think The Platform is a very nice building that looks even better in this light, but I wasn't too keen on the no entry sign and the road looks a bit patchy. I didn't spend too long, about ten minutes on the computer and I smoothed out the road and took away the sign. The amendments are in the photo on the right. You can see the changes and this is for a photo that is not very important. I tend to spend longer on wedding photos particularly if they are going to become a canvas or even if it is just a nice smile. On the computer a few minutes can make a big difference.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment