Saturday 13 June 2009

I should be on commission

These photos were taken for a pre-wedding meeting which took place this evening (I am writing on Friday 12th June), and as you can see from the clock it was fairly late in the evening.

This is the church of St Paul, Caton. From the second photo you can see that I can't get a better picture of the church tower because someone has had the audacity to build a row of houses in front of it. The picture on the left is a good example of converging verticals. I am too close to the building and the bottom of the tower is so much nearer to the camera than the top that it looks like the sides are moving towards each other.

On the right you can see that I have taken out the registration number of the car. This is to save the car from any embarrassment :-) The main purpose of the pre-wedding meeting is to see where the photos may be taken. There is horse and carriage for this wedding instead of a car and I would like a photo that has the bride and groom standing by the horse and carriage as per the second photo. They will block the view of the pub and the church will be in the background. We will see if it works next month.

In the meantime you know that you can get two meals for the price of one at the Black Bull in Caton. I should be on commission.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment