Sunday 31 January 2010

Kendal Wedding

This is one of the photos from yesterday's wedding in Kendal. I like to get home so that I can print an enlargement and three small prints that I put in fridge magnets and give to the bride and groom and their parents, and this is the photo I chose. I also made it sepia but my choice for the magnets was the monochrome version.

I have now worked on a few dozen photos but there are many more to work on and I'll be doing this over the next few days. I will also share some of the photos with you. This allows friends and family to see them and it allows me to advertise the work that I do. I didn't have time to print an enlargement but they will get a present from me in the near future. Apart from passing on photos of the day I also get chance to take a few more photos including the first dance and the 'genuine' cutting of the cake. I'll show you more over the next few days.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment