Wednesday 6 January 2010

Morecambe and Paris

On the left we have Morecambe Road in Morecambe. It was taken yesterday and I don't normally stand in the middle of the road but it was fairly safe this time because traffic wasn't moving very quickly. If you look carefully you can see the outline of Lancaster's Priory Church which is next to Lancaster Castle.

It reminded me of the photo on the right, taken on the Champs Elysees. The rather more dominant outline is the Arc de Triomphe. I suppose that I should be used to traffic standing still on its way to Lancaster, but usually the jam starts at the next roundabout. I was safe in both photographs. On the right I am standing behind a bollard and on the left the car coming towards me is some distance away (and there are cars that are stopped behind me!)

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment