Monday 25 January 2010

Immy

I got my hair cut yesterday at Immy's in Great Harwood. I used to live here and I have been having my hair cut by Immy since he started working as a barber. I was talking to him about the benefits of websites. I didn't mention blogs but both can serve the purpose of pubicising your business. I said that I would put a link on the website. Well there is a link because he cuts my hair and I am a wedding photographer.

As for these photographs, Immy only had a moment to spare. I only took two photographs and this is one of them. On the left it is cropped to show his advert on the window. On the left I simply cropped it a lot more and changed it to sepia. This makes it a totally different photo and could have now been taken anywhere.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment