Sunday 24 January 2010

One more from Kendal

Although this is the third pre-wedding meeting it is the first wedding and you will see some photos on the blog and on the website in the next couple of weeks. I am showing two more photos just to show you how photographs may be manipulated.

On the left we have a typical pose. The only difference is that the lawn has been tidied. I don't feel there is anything wrong with this. The lawns may have been tidied an hour later and it makes a nicer photograph. The other change is that the bride and groom are stood on a manhole cover. Stiletto heels are not good if the lawn is soft. I don't like making work for myself and I do prefer lawn to path, but if it means the difference between taking the photo or not then a manhole cover is good.

On the right there are no parking lines. I have also taken out a sign for the disabled parking. Again it is much easier to have people covering such things but it is also a very nice option to amend photos later. If this had been their favourite photograph then I would have improved the tarmac too.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment