Saturday 26 June 2010

Variations on a theme

This is a photo from yesterday. I was taking photos at a wedding in Dalton-in-Furness which is over an hour away from Morecambe. I like to get back with a photo for the evening. I didn't manage to print an enlargement as I didn't have time, but I did print the photo on the right and put them in fridge magnets for the bride and groom and for their parents.

I have managed to work on quite a few of the photos already, but it is an easy choice for this blog if I choose the same photo that is in their magnets. What the couple don't know (but they will once they have read this blog) is that their photo has been taken from the photo on the left. I think I prefer the sepia as the yellow flowers take the focus of attention off the couple. That's my opinion but others may prefer the colour version. It doesn't really matter as they will get both, plus a monchrome and sepia with a white vignette version. You can always tell which photos I like because they get variations on the theme.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment