Thursday 24 June 2010

Can you tell it is Barry Island?

Last weekend I was staying in Barry. There are photos of Cardiff because I had a look at the National Museum of Wales and went on the open top bus tour. Well here is Barry Island. You may recognise the view on the left as the shelter is fairly distinctive.

Even more distinctive for some viewers is the amusement arcade, especially if they are also viewers of Gavin and Stacey. Now take a look at the sign. The arcade knows it is famous for this reason too. I have done the 'street view' thing and blurred the lady's face even though I don't think she would mind being on my photo. If you know Barry Island then you will know that these the two photos were taken from the same point. All you have to do is turn 180 degrees.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment