Friday 13 November 2009

New Ideas

I like new ideas. Usually I get the groomsmen to walk in line. I understand this is a scene from Reservoir Dogs but all I know is it gives natural smiles when people are preoccupied with doing something else. For this wedding I was asked to take a photo of the bridesmaids and bride walking hand in hand and this is one of the photos to feature in the Graphistudio album.

These two pages show something else that is new for me and that is the use of poetry on the same page as the photos. I think it works really well and I will be using this technique myself. One of the Graphistudio techniques is to use blocks of black. I have done this myself and I thought it was my idea but I suppose that nothing is original. You can see one of my photos with this technique on the home page of my website at http://gradwellphotography.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment