Thursday 12 November 2009

Graphistudio albums

I received my first Graphistudio album yesterday and I want to share it with you. The photo on the left shows you the main album and three copies of the smaller 'parent' book. This is an exact copy of the main album only smaller. I am really pleased with the results,and in the future I can show prospective brides and grooms how their photos could look in an album like this.

Getting these albums has also taught me about the complex nature of Italian pricing including a different VAT. You can see more detail about these financial lessons in my politics blog at http://politicsfornovices.blogspot.com/ The bottom line is that not only am I very pleased with the photographic results, I am also very pleased that I know the costs which are less than I had thought. Prices will come down for next year but you can see my full moral dilemma in the politics blog.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment