Tuesday 25 May 2010

The view from the side

The signing of the register is a popular scene for wedding photographers and for the guests too. I like the pose on the left and this tends to be converted to monochrome and sepia with a vignette. This example is no exception but I didn't want to show you this type of photo manipulation.

On this occassion I have chosen to show you the photo on the right. The guests also like their photo of the signing of the register and this gives me the opportunity to take this kind of photo. Some wedding photographers like to keep copyright and also sell further copies of photos. If this were the case the guests would not be welcome to take their photos as this would limit sales. For me it just means another opportunity for a different view.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment