Thursday 6 May 2010

Last two from Wray

I could have shown you a lot more photos of the scarecrows in Wray but I have to stop at some point. I like the photo on the left because Pat is outside the post office. I was in Wray on Sunday and the forecast was for showers. As you can see from both photos, the sun was shining most of the time that I was there and I didn't get wet at all.

I have chosen the photos on the right because it highlights the lengths that the residents go to in order to put on a great festival. Someone (or more than one person) has put the scarecrow together, and it has been part of a theme. It has taken some thought. I think all the signs showed a great level of humour even down to the street sign that almost looks like it belongs there permanently.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment