Thursday 27 May 2010

A Beatles tribute

When I write blogs on wedding photography the photos are almost always of the bride and groom. I ask them if it is alright to use their photos but I don't ask the guests. So this photo is an exception to my general rule.

We saw the crossing during the pre-wedding meeting and as they are Beatles fans they were quite happy to ask their best man and chief bridesmaids to make up the rest of the group in this 'Abbey Road' type photo. The best man even took his shoes off.

I am showing you this photo because it is unusual, but I also wanted to show you the amendments on the right. I felt the road needed some aristic changes and for me there were too many markings on the crossing. Look a little closer and the best man is carrying his shoes. They have gone from the photo on the right.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment