Saturday 29 May 2010

Last two or three from last Saturday

For the last photos from last Saturday's wedding I have chosen the 'thank you' card. Couples may choose to use this 6"x 4" photo to cut in half and attach to an A5 card which is folded in two. It is a quick and inexpensive method of sending a card to family and friends.

It is a fairly easy technique. All you have to do is make sure that one photo has enough space to write the words and any two photos may be joined together as long as they are cropped to 8"x 6". This proportion is the same as 4 x 3 and when you add 4 x 3 to 4 x 3 you get 6 x 4 ie the cheapest photo to print and the perfect size for a card. They are so cheap that I provide them if they are wanted. I mean they are really expensive but I am willing to produce them.

On the right is the photo that I enlarged, put in a frame and I am giving them this as a present. I usually try to get the enlargement to the bride and groom at the evening reception. I didn't manage to get it to them this time as the wedding was in Blackpool and I live in Morecambe. However it is ready for them when they come back from honeymoon.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment