Tuesday 30 March 2010

Look for the backgrounds

At the pre-wedding meeting we go to the venue for the wedding and the venue for the reception. We look at possible backgrounds, in particular we look for the area where we are going to take the group photos. You won't be surprised to know that this isn't the background for the group photo.

I didn't particularly like the fallen tree but when I got home and looked at it again it didn't look too bad. In fact I quite like it there and whenever I like a photo I change it, sometimes into monochrome as with the photo on the right, and sometimes into sepia. The main purpose of this meeting is to look at backgrounds but if we get good photos of the bride and groom to be then that's not bad too.

Happy snapping
Favourite photo of the day hence variation.

No comments:

Post a Comment