Saturday 20 March 2010

A caricature from Chris Murphy

There is some software that changes photographs so that they look like they have been drawn. This is not an example but I wanted to say something about photography before I talk about this image of a sketch by Chris Murphy. I received it a couple of days ago by email and it now has pride of place printed out onto card. In fact it is better to have an attachment to an email as I can now print it out in any way that I like.

I met Chris at a recent wedding. I have come across him working once before but that was several years ago. So it is unusual to see wedding guests posing for their caricature but it did give me more photo opportunities.

If you want to see more of his work take a look at http://www.christophermurphy.co.uk/

Happy snapping (and happy sketching)

No comments:

Post a Comment