Wednesday 13 October 2010

Who needs expensive studios?

I showed you a photo of a cat on 10th October. It is a family cat and this photo was part of a portrait session for the whole family. The cat gave me permission on the day but I now have permission to show you more photos of the rest of the family.

My studio comprises of a £2.50 piece of dark cloth. This is completely portable and I'll show it to you tomorrow, but today you can see the alternative studio is actually a kitchen wall. I like the way that light reflected off the ceiling gives a whole new view of ordinary backgrounds. I did make a couple of amendments like taking out the light switch but basically the background is as it was taken. On the right I have converted to sepia and added a white vignette. All simple computer techniques so who needs expensive studios?

Happy snapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment