Tuesday 26 October 2010

Spot the difference

I was at this church a few times this year. It is St Peter's in Heysham and it is a grade 1 listed building. It's a great place to take photos and as well as the building and the grounds you also get fine views across Morecambe Bay.

On the left the only thing I have done to the photo is crop it. On the right I have picked up a few leaves and removed the branches of the tree in the foreground. If you take your time you may be able to count the changes. There are quite a few of them so I wouldn't bother. The important point is that amendments like this are very easy to make and this means that the finished product looks the way you want it to look. I don't think it is particularly false. I could have spent the time picking up leaves but I prefer to work on the computer.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment