Friday 8 October 2010

Create a panorama

I was asked to take photos of this view. You can see from the shadow that a house is behind me and it does have fantastic views. Recently I have been looking at joining up photographs and you can get software to do this but I don't have it. If there is a link between the photos then it makes it easier to join them. Recently I took a photo on the stairs of the Midland Hotel and joining them was really easy.

The photo on the left is the central view. I did take views to the left and the right but the other photo is a zoomed in image from the top right corner of the photo on the left. There is a very simple answer to creating a landscape photo that does justice to the view and that is to print three photos to create a panorama.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment