Saturday 16 October 2010

Watch this Eric Gill space

Last week I showed you a panorama with a view from a garden. It was a great view and the panoramic view helped to appreciate it. A few hours ago I was in the Midland Hotel. I didn't have my tripod so I had to be fairly near my subject and in this case it was the Eric Gill relief map of the Lake District and the north west coast. I had heard this relief was worth £6 million but I really don't know how you could sell it without selling the hotel. I asked the manager and he told me it was priceless. That sounds better than we couldn't sell it.

As for the photographs, my challenge over the next 24 hours is to make the lighting more even, remove distractions and join the two photos together without you knowing that I have done it. Watch this space.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment