Tuesday 5 October 2010

Isn't technology amazing!

As you may have guessed from my blogs, I like to amend photos in order to enhance them. I haven't used blogs to show you how I pick up litter, take the weeds out of lawns or smooth out road repairs. However today I will show you an amendment that reduced the reflection in glasses.

Look carefully on the right and you will see not only the flash from the camera, but also reflections from the road. I spent a couple of minutes to amend the reflection on the right and most of it has gone. I could have spent longer to remove all reflection but at the usual size of prints then this amount of work is fine. If this photo were going to become poster sized then I would spend more than a couple of minutes on it and I would take away all reflection. Even as it stands, isn't technology amazing!

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment