Friday 13 March 2009

Photos for presentations


Digital manipulation can easily change photos from colour to black and white. I cropped this photo and increased the contrast to produce this photo. I used it when I gave a presentation at Edge Hill university, but the photo was too bold so I decreased the contrast a lot and made it brighter. You could just see the photo as a background and I had added the words 'any questions' as it was my last slide of the talk.

There was no great scene here for a photo but it made a very distinctive final slide. It certainly made the audience wake up, or maybe it was because I had finished my talk. Look out for names. Also look out for space in a photo so that you can add your own words. It can work well in presentations and it can be used sparingly in general photography.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment