Monday 28 December 2009

Transform mundane subjects

Yesterday I showed you how a mundane subject like the side of a house could be transformed by snow. The photo on the left has undergone the same transformation and this time I had I walked the dog along the road then crossed over. My house is there somewhere in the centre of the photo but it is snowing fairly heavily so it is not clear.

The conditions for taking photographs are not ideal as you have to protect the camera and in my case I have to hold a lead. I did get quiet wet in fifteen minutes but I managed to keep the camera dry. However there is an easier way. The photo on the right was taken through the window. The next time the weather is awful stay warm and dry and see what you can take from your window.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment