Sunday 26 September 2010

Photos in church

I am given a variety of instructions when I take photographs at weddings. They range from no photographs at all to taking photos whenever I wish. For this wedding I was told that I could take a photo of the bride walking in, but my next photo would be the signing of the register. That's fine as it is usually not a problem to mimic some poses in the church after the ceremony.

This church has an L-shaped aisle and I was able to get a photo looking down and looking across the church - and here are the two photos. I like this type of photos because it isn't posed. Similarly I like speeches and confetti shots. I like normal conversations and the first dance. I am not scripting these photos, they just happen and I am free to take the photos.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment