Tuesday 14 September 2010

It's not the chauffeur

I'll stay with the Rolls Royce theme today and this photo was taken a few seconds after the photo from yesterday's blog. There are bright colours in the car and in the flowers and the big difference between the colour and monochrome versions is that your eye is not distracted by colour on the right. The vehicle becomes much less dominant. This photo is also a first for me. I have taken photos with the groom in the driving seat, and for that matter the bride, but this is the first time that the groom has borrowed the cap from the chauffeur.

I am often writing how nice people are on wedding days. Everyone wishes the couple well, but I think this driver stands out as being most helpful and friendly. I certainly didn't expect the loan of the cap.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment