Thursday 2 September 2010

More manipulations

These similar photos have a few differences. Firstly one is landscape and the other is portrait. This is fairly obvious, but less obvious is the perspective. I have amended the view on the right because of converging verticals. This happens when you are close to a building and the top is further away. This means it narrows (like a path as it goes further into the photo). I don't think that you can tell I have manipulated it. I have also taken out a few weeds - there weren't many at all but I took out one or two.

Another obvious difference is the level at which the photo was taken. I took a few steps backwards which was down a hill. It was much easier to get the top of the building this way and it also means you see little of the drive.

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment