Sunday 19 September 2010

First photo of bride and groom

This photo is from the evening reception yesterday following the wedding from the previous week in the Mediterranean. Unfortunately the weather was not as kind in Morecambe but we managed plenty of indoor photos. I only ask the bride and groom if I can use their photos on the website and on the blog so you will not see most of the photos that I took, and this was the first that I took of them as a couple.

The big difference on the right is that the flowers become less dominant. On the left the eye is directed towards them simply because of the colour. On the right the eye is drawn more quickly to the faces. Which you prefer is a matter of personal choice but as the flowers haven't been before then I think I prefer the colour version.

Happy snapping

Happy snapping

No comments:

Post a Comment